- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
Personal identification information like date of visit and IP address when you visit the website. We also collect Name, email address, phone number, etc. when you contact us using the contact form.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register on-line or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your IP address against our firewall.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Interaction with employees
- Telephone call logs
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your contact requests.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Regardless of how we got your data, Our Company will never share your data with our partner companies, we will never forward data so that 3rd parties may offer you their products and services except when necessary to provide resolution to a service request, to comply with federal or state law or subpoenas, or to comply with liquidation or mergers and acquisition-related activities.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our data center in 1455 Monterey Pass Road #204, Monterey Park, CA 91754 USA.
Our Company will keep your email for 7 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing if from our systems.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, will do so only by direct email.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes send us an email stating that fact.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at
our email: info[a]catsiv.com Or write to us: 29 Boulevard Grande-Duchesse Charlotte, 1331 Luxembourg
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We do use a session cookies when preventing cross-site scripting when you send us anything using the on-line contact form.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office of Luxembourg at National Commission for Data Protection Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg.
Tel.: (+352) 26 10 60-1
Address: 1, avenue du Rock’n’Roll L-4361 Esch-sur-Alzette